Friday, June 7, 2013

Green, Green... I Must See Green!

Since I could remember, I've always been a fanatic of the color green, considering how much it surrounds me (pupil color, bed comforter, outdoors..) - yeah, yeah.. I think they've heard enough of you babbling.

Any who, I really hate it when I cannot find a header or background image for my blog or desktop on my laptop, so I'm happy that there's http://pizap.com/ for my creative and always buzzing brain where I can upload photos, edit them to my liking and create my own images that are unlike anything. Nothing new there of course since everyone is so enraptured with their own selfish, narcissistic selves and must haves to show who's who and/or what. I cannot deny it either, considering that I know myself too well and know for a fact that it's also a part of me, but I'm at least not a total ass about it, as most people. Sorry, but I have to rat you out.

But enough with straying away (geez, now I know why my friends hold onto my chain at conventions) ahh.. getting back on track, before I exploded like the revolting slob from Crashbox, as I mentioned before hand I love color green yet, where I was getting to.. I wasn't content with my previous header for my main blog http://izcentric.wordpress.com/ and since I have the font in the color green not too mention I seem to be in that mood that everything has too be green; I wanted something way out there or something that stood out.

I'm happy I found something that got the job done, after editing of course. Now my brain can rest a bit on the thought of "green, green... I MUST SEE GREEN!" Here's the previous image, before the editing.

 
Now the edited version:
^,.,^ I'm quite happy with how my bat turned out!

Well, now you know what I did within 10 minutes of spare time..
 
Tons of Love Bites,

Izzy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment