Saturday, June 22, 2013

Dad and A Soufflé

June 16th we celebrated Father's Day. I always bake on special occasions, so I baked my dad something instead of cake... A soufflé! It was my first time baking a soufflé and I was so happy with how it baked to perfection. No screw ups and on the first try, perfection, sweet perfection.

But it seems my dad and I were the only ones who really liked it (so I believe) everyone else is damn picky with their food, it feels like a mission trying to figure out what to feed the siblings, mom and nonna. *sigh* At least you run into a bit of luck when they finally like something.

But enough of my ranting, here are the photos I took and clumped together into a nice edited photo or photo grid.





 
 
More you ask? Well I suppose I can give you the recipe, but you'll have to do the hard labor of visiting my main blog for the recipe. Just click on the link and you'll be directed there in no time and you can then sit or go about your.
 
 
 
But if you're way to lazy for my modified version, you can always stick to the original recipe.
 
 


Tons of Love Bites,

Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment