Saturday, January 11, 2014

IzSynthetiks: Apparel, Art, Commissions, etc.

As a few of you may know, my first few posts were about a certain Etsy store I had begun about 7 months ago. Well to let you all know, THAT delusion, is deep beneath the earth and not ever receiving a second chance. I honestly had no idea what I was thinking, when I fathomed this idea about having a craft shop on etsy. Yes, everything done by hand is a craft, but what I had buzzing around in my noggin just wasn't cutting it and gave off a dull feeling and what's worse, I had little to no hope in seeing it succeed. Number one rule in owning/opening your own business, is you start off with a pessimistic train of thought, then you will attract all what is negative.

It was time to turn over to a clean slate and start the process with a refreshed mindset towards my newly taken, recreational hobby- among MANY others. After all, from the ashes of a Phoenix, is reborn something truly remarkable, which is what IzSynthetiks is to me. A new leaf on life and my creative nature blooming once again, but being truly MYSELF!

Not that I never was; it's just that, when I first began my previous Etsy store, I thought I had to make it look a certain way that conformed or met the audience/customers standards. WRONG! I NEVER CONFORM TO ANYTHING! My biggest mistake, that I made, was that I chose to make it "pretty" and not ME.

I've had many people try to change me, all have failed, but don't think you're out of the woods just yet for you're your worst enemy- it is a truer statement than you can believe and one that I've now recognized and learned from. I'm still slightly disappointed with myself for having done such a stupid thing, but thankfully this new beginning will make up for that horrid act on my part.

Without further adieu, I leave you guys with some information on my Etsy Shop, IzSynthetiks.
Unisex apparel, my art works, commission pieces and more! At the moment, there is but one listing on my store; it is my TOXIC shirt. There are six shirts in stock. If you want to find out more, here's the link.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/IzSynthetiks

No comments:

Post a Comment