Friday, July 12, 2013

Want Good Music? So Do I

http://izcentric.wordpress.com/2013/07/12/want-to-listen-to-good-music-so-do-i/

Check it out! Thee Grotto Night club is having an event that you industrial darling cannot miss. If you like live, good music and if you're in the area, why don't you drive on by and give a go at it. You just have to click the link I added above and you'll be set! Sadly I cannot attend, totally bummed about that and won't have the chance to see some friend because of it, but I figured you guys (if you like the music I love or just want to have fun) would like to check it out and attend the event before time runs out.

So hurry and get in your cars and make the drive if you're up for it and enjoy the night at the Devils Carnival in Thee Grotto.

Tons of Love Bites,

Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment